Here are answers to a few questions we get asked a lot!
• What is the cost of admission? There is a $15 per person suggested donation that can be contributed at the many entrances to the park on the weekend of the festival
• Can I bring my kids? Yes! All ages are very welcome. There will be activities for children all weekend long.
• Can I bring my dog? We love your dog! Please keep him or her on a leash and be mindful of picking up any waste. Well behaved dogs are very welcome and we’ll have watering stations for pets and their owners.
• What are the hours of the festival? Friday kicks off around 5pm until 9ish. Saturday starts at 10am and wraps up with fireworks around 9:15pm. Sunday again at 10am until about 5pm.
• Can I volunteer? We’d love your help! Please email email@example.com to see what opportunities are available.